Friday, February 11, 2005

Introduction

Hello, I'm John from the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas and this is my first entry in my blog. I am a former software development engineer, having graduated with both a B.S. in Physics and a B.S. in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) at the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA, "Get 'em Mavs").

For about the past year, I have been selling items on the internet. Initially to other members of FatWallet.com as a courtesy (I didn't do it for the money) and then I started on eBay. Initally, it was with motherboards and CPUs and a few camcorders, but I have done some software and many digital cameras, especially around Christmas. People like digital cameras and it is a good product to sell.

I have also begun to branch out, listing on Ioffer.com and my first auction today on Yahoo.ca. I also intend to stop by Overstock.com, aka the Big O or "Over there" on February 18 for the free $10 credit.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog, and to any interested in learning more about eBay, check out eBay's Seller Central forum or join us at the Yahoogroup Ebay Establishings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home